Christian Coalition has a long history of standing with the people of Michigan to protect those Christian values that we all hold so dear. With its rich history of faith, West Michigan has often been called the Dutch Jerusalem. Today, those values are under attack like never before, and the role of Christian Coalition has never been more vital.
- Represent the pro-family point of view before local councils, school boards, state legislatures and Congress
- Speak out in the public arena and in the media
- Train leaders for effective social and political action
- Inform pro-family voters about timely issues and legislation
- Protest anti-Christian bigotry and defend the rights of people of faith
Effective citizenship begins with knowledge. Since its inception, the Christian Coalition has worked to provide critical education and political training to the pro-family community in order to challenge and equip individuals and churches to make a difference at all levels of government.
Now is not the time to be timid, or complacent. If you have ever considered standing up for what you believe, in being a voice for our values, or in taking a more active role in your church, it may be the perfect time for you to get more involved with Christian Coalition of Michigan. Our chairman, Keith den Hollander, would love to talk with you more about how you can help. Contact him today via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 517.899.1741.